Friday, May 27, 2011

"Somewhere" by Big Ideas Productions

So clearly, I took a hiatus from doing this blog while I finished out the semester. School's done, so we can have some fun again  :)

It isn't immediately clear who or what Big Ideas Productions is. He/she/they are a gifted video and animation artist who posts YouTube videos under the user name Pygyn, and I'm going to share with you my favorite piece from their lot. It's called "Somewhere". A beautiful and, to my knowledge, original song set to a touching and imaginative animated visual journey. Check it out below, and if you like what you see, you can find more of their work on their YouTube channel.


If you or someone you know would like to share creative work, send an email to gscale88@comcast.net with "PWYP" in the subject line.

No comments:

Post a Comment