Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BTN Studio

It has come to my attention that a good deal of the folks who read this blog happen to be singers and/or musicians. Check this out.

BTN Studio in Colonia, NJ. There isn't much on the MySpace because... well, who uses MySpace anymore, right? The studio is still fairly new but believe me, this place is legit. It's run by my good friend Joe Rivetti. In addition to being a great musician and producer, the guy knows his stuff. Certified in Pro Tools, top notch knowledge of software and equipment, and actually getting better with each project I've seen him take on.

So, to summarize - REALLY REALLY good quality recordings, at the affordable price of an up-and-coming studio still getting its feet off the ground. Jump on this. And if you aren't interested in recording now, then bookmark this page for later. I feel like it crosses everyone's mind at some point. Even if you don't write your own stuff... do a cover. Bring a karaoke track, sing over it. I think that recording in a studio is something everyone should experience at least once. It's just too much fun.

If you need a quality reference, this is the studio where I recorded the vocals on my own album. You can hear the results on my purevolume page. And that was way back during the summer, he tells me he's even upgraded a lot of his stuff since then.

If you're interested, message Joe at Btnproductionsnj@gmail.com or Matchfit2@aol.com for rates or more information. Even if you're not sure you want to go through with it... couldn't hurt just to check what it'd cost you, right?




If you or someone you know would like to share creative work, send an email to gscale88@comcast.net with "PWYP" in the subject line.

1 comment:

  1. Greg doesn't lie- Joe knows his stuff, uses quality equipment, works really hard for each artist, and maintains a professional but fun atmosphere. Give him a chance-you won't be disappointed!

    ReplyDelete