Friday, March 11, 2011

Sonic the Hedgeblog

...is what I almost named this blog. But the more I read up about blogs, their purposes, and the significance of their titles, the more I began to fear that people would expect this one to be about video games. And while I would LOVE to be able to blog about video games, the simple fact is that I don't know enough about them to consistently write anything interesting or valuable on the subject. Maybe someday I'll be better versed and come up with an even better pun.

This will instead be a blog dedicated to my own creative ventures, of which I promise you there will be plenty. Everything from original music to mashups to stories and plays. I'll share my solo efforts, collaborations with other people, and even some other folks' ideas that I think are great but personally have nothing to do with, because the things that inspire me may do the same for you.

Please take a minute to follow me in the "followers" box on the right side of the page. And tell your friends! The more people I know are reading, the more likely I am to keep on this. And I'd really like to keep on it. It's been a while since I've done any public writing... I'd almost forgotten how much fun it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment